Latest Videos Movies TV Music Cartoons Anime Asian Drama Comedy Personal Celebrities
Free Movie Web Digital Millennium Copyright ACT (DMCA) Notice
Free Movie Web does not contain any of the videos on its site, but is merely an index of available links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Free Movie Web has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Free Movie Web will not and cannot edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve Free Movie Web from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the Free Movie Web Website.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement of third-party websites. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Free Movie Web as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify.
Our response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected third-party site or content that we link to so that they may remove the material or make a counter notification.
To file a DMCA complaint with Free Movie Web you must send an email us to the following address:
Your complaint must include all of the items below:
- The words "DMCA COMPLAINT" at the top of your communication.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed.
- The date you originally published or registered this work.
- The date you discovered the infringement.
- The URL(s) furnishing unlicensed copies of your work.
- The action you believe Free Movie Web should take to correct the problem.
- The following statement or equivalent: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your company name (if any), your legal name (printed), your mailing address, and your phone number.
- Your signature, and the present date.
Note carefully that you will be liable for damages, costs, and attorneys' fees if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Prior to filing a DMCA complaint we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Details of the DMCA are available at US Copyright Office Web Site: www.copyright.gov
CLICK HERE TO GET IT!